Pregnancy termination or abortion is nothing but ending an unwanted pregnancy. It can be done in two ways- either through medications or by surgery. An unplanned pregnancy can occur to any woman from any age group. The weeks of the pregnancy are counted from the first day of your last period. As per the global research, women who get themselves aborted within the first trimester of pregnancy, find it less painful than the ones who did it after the first trimester. So the initial weeks of pregnancy are the best time to decide if you want to keep the baby or you don’t. If you do not want to keep the baby, medical abortion can be a safe and reliable option for you. You can buy MTP Kit from any online pharmacy. Remember, a woman has all the rights regarding the decision of pregnancy, either termination or continuation. Research says that the suffering and deaths of women because of an absence of contraceptives and abortion is can be completely prevented. That’s why it is essential to educate more and more woman across the globe, about contraceptives and medical abortion.
Following are some of the factors on which pain during the abortion depends:
- Time passed after conception
- Your general pain tolerance
- Your mental and emotional strength
Medical abortion is nothing but ending the pregnancy using medications. In a medical abortion, two pills are mostly consumed- Mifepristone and Misoprostol. You can purchase these pills at any online pharmacy. These pills can be taken either vaginally or buccally. These pills block progesterone(a pregnancy hormone). Also, this pill can cause your uterine to shrink, which may lead to excessive cramps than usual. So in that case, the maxi pad could be much useful. You may have to suffer from heavy cramps for a couple of days, but later it will slow down to limited bleeding or spots.
You may also experience following side effects during an abortion:
- Extreme weakness
- Fever(up to 100 degrees or even more sometimes)
- Sore Breasts
- Nausea and vomiting
- Mild to a severe headache
- Severe stomach ache
- Smelly vaginal discharge
It is advised that you should avoid doing hard work or heavy exercise after getting an abortion at least for a few days. Also, side effects causing due to abortion pills are temporary and will not affect in the future pregnancy. Medical abortion is not recommended for women suffering from anemia, liver or kidney disease, epilepsy, acute inflammatory bowel disease etc.
You can deal with the abortion period very well if you follow the instructions below:
- Avoid heavy, spicy and oily food. Have light meals.
- Keep yourself hydrated. Drink lots of water, especially if you are suffering from diarrhea or vomiting.
- Wear comfortable, loose clothes.
- Gently massage your belly, in case of a severe stomach ache.
- Perform meditation, it will calm you down.
- Try to take complete rest for few days after the abortion.
- Talk to someone, if you are feeling stressed and emotionally low.
- Do not drink alcohol or smoke during the abortion process.