Due to lack of proper access to terminating a pregnancy, many women around the world still use unsafe methods for abortion, while abortion by the pills in today’s time is proved a one-stop solution for them. In the present time, women buy abortion pills worldwide.
This includes going to an untrained professional, trusting uncertified medicines or herb medicines etc which can be hazardous to health. Therefore it is important to research and put your trust into approved medication.
When can women use abortion pill kit to safely terminate a pregnancy?
The main question to be asked when considering safe medical abortion is, ‘how far along in pregnancy one has to be, to safely use abortion pills’? When conducting a medical pregnancy termination, it is important to make sure that the woman is within ten weeks of the first day of her last menstrual cycle. Before opting for MTP Kit buy online, check the pregnancy location, as the tablets are unsuitable for terminating an ectopic pregnancy.
Why is MTP Kit the Most Preferable?
The kit consists of ‘Mifepristone’ and ‘misoprostol’, the two essential tablets required to safely terminate an early pregnancy. With an online retail boom, it is easy to get MTP kit online. To use MTP kit safely at home, detailed research of it usage is important. Primarily, you need to find a certified website that can guarantee you quality medication at a cost-effective price.
With a visit to a Planned Parenthood health center or any other clinic, you can find information on which abortion pills may be the best for you. As many women prefer to abort privately, they are inclined to buy abortion pills online. The MTP kit that is most preferable contains 1 pill of Mifepristone of 200mg dosage and 4 tablets of misoprostol of 200 mcg per dose. This kit is efficient enough to safely remove pregnancy section without invasive surgery or anesthesia.
In case 4 tablets of Misoprostol are ineffective to start abortion process, two more pills need to be taken (with doctor’s approval). It is pertinent to take note that you may have some side effects such as excessive bleeding, dizziness, diarrhea, vomiting etc. In such situations, it is important to consult a doctor.
How does it work?
Women may favor going to a healthcare professional for abortion, while some would rather keep it private.
- Firstly it is necessary to undergo an ultrasound to confirm your pregnancy. Several tests and your medical history will give an indication whether medical abortion will work for you.
- If the pregnancy is at an early stage and medical pregnancy termination is possible, you might want to receive counseling to understand what you will be experienced.
- Only after this, you make take ‘mifepristone’ orally (whether administered by a doctor or by yourself). Mifepristone blocks progesterone hormone that is required to carry out pregnancy. As it is blocked, the uterine lining begins to shed, which leads to bleeding.
- After the compulsory wait for 24-48 hours, four tablets of the second pill ‘misoprostol’ of 200mg dosage each are given. This causes abdominal contractions and heavy bleeding to expel the embryo.
- After the procedure, it important to visit a clinic for aftercare examination. If you have not miscarried yet, the doctor may suggest you go through aspiration abortion.